:: LETTO BAND ::

All About Letto and Truth, Cry & Lie

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jogjakarta, JogJezz, Indonesia

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

NO ONE TALK ABOUT LOVE TONITE

Its not a very nice thing to say
That i’m “not good enough” for you anyway
For real i care, i care for u
Though u don’t have to know it today

There’s a time when love’s around
With many things i saw, i dun think it’s a good time
Let me tonite keep my mouth shut
I want to follow my moody side

Take me on it on the dance floor tonite
It won’t to be a prime time (allright)
But i’m gonna make a hell of booty ride
… take a look around at your side
No one talk about love tonite
… its just so irritating
To say every little thing
When its just so obvious
About my brittle feeling

I do… i do… like u
But maybe u just have to
Postpone your love
.. tonite

.. i know u always like a cup of coffee latte
Go take a sip and forget about this date today
I think right now i need my medicine
I know what to do to earn my heartburn
There’s a time when love’s around
With many things i saw, i dun think it’s good time
Let me tonite keep my mouth shut
I want to follow my moody side

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home